Registration to attend OER15 in person is now closed. If you are a presenter and have not yet booked please call the ALT offices on +44 (0)1865 484 125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference rates are as follows :-
£270 – Full Cost for the Full Two Day Conference days
The two day conference fee includes attendance at the Gala Dinner at the National Museum of Wales on Tuesday 14th April 2015.
Delegates are encouraged to attend for the whole conference wherever possible however there are a limited number of places for one day attendance only at £160 per day. It is not possible to attend the gala dinner if you are attending only for one day.
Payment and Conference Booking
Bookings are being made via ALT. You can make your booking here. [Booking deadline 31st March]
We have aimed to make our charges for this event reasonable in order to be as inclusive as possible. However if cost is a genuine barrier we have a small amount of limited funding that we can use to help subsidise registration
If you would like to submit an abstract, or if you are a student, from a small FE organisation, a school teacher, work in adult and community education, or are a member of the public with a special interest in OER wanting to attend OER15, please complete the form below or contact us to discuss your options.
Both national and international applications will be considered, but please note that it is unlikely that we will be able to refund travel. Please note the terms and conditions below (including cancellation charges).
Terms and Conditions
- This funding option is specifically available to unfunded projects and individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- Those working in HEIs and large FE Colleges (400+fte HE equivalent) are not eligible to apply.
- The funds available to cover registration and accommodation costs are limited and will be decided by the OER committee, signed off by the Treasurer, on merit.
- Travel costs must be normally met from elsewhere.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc.).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded financial help but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible. ‘No-show’ places will result in a request for full payment for attendance being re-instated as this would prevent another from taking up a funded place
Please click the link below to apply for funding assistance. Closing date for applications 27th February 2015.