Need help? We’re here to help.
On this page you can find help and information including information about how to use this site.
How to use this site
We have a number of video ‘how-to’ guides to help you get started but if you want to dive in we have:
Our top tips for getting connected
- Login and click ‘My Profile’to View, Edit and Change your avatar
- Find some friends
- Browse the Programme to find sessions you want to follow/attend (clicking on the session title gives more information about the session and see any discussion)
- Find some more people to connect with by seeing who else is attending from the sessions Members tab
Still want to do more?
- if you blog you can register it in your profile in Edit > Additional tab and any posts with oer15 in the title or content will be collect it in the Reader
- See how the conversation is connected on Twitter
- Add yourself to the participant map on the homepage
Helpdesk and enquiries
All general enquiries should be directed to the conference helpdesk, located by the Exhibition Hall or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful information for online only participants
You can participate online via the conference platform as well as accessing the live streamed sessions (see the programme for full details) and by joining in the conversation on Twitter or other social networks using #oer15.