We hope you enjoyed #OER15 and look forward to seeing you all at #OER16 ‘Open Culture’ to be hosted at the University of Edinburgh in April 2016. To help us plan for #OER16 please spare a couple of minutes to complete the event evaluation form.
OER16: Open Culture
April 2016, University of Edinburgh, UK
The vision for the conference is to focus on the value proposition of embedding open culture in the context of institutional strategies for learning, teaching and research. The conference will be chaired by Melissa Highton and Lorna Campbell. Themes will include:
- the strategic advantage of open and creating a culture of openness;
- the converging and competing cultures of open knowledge, open source, open content, open practice, open data and open access;,
- hacking, making and sharing;
- the reputational challenges of openwashing;
- openness and public engagement
- and innovative approaches to opening up cultural heritage collections for education.
Follow #oer16 to keep up to date with all conference news.